Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: GAMEVOX is now our comms app... details in the GAMEVOX  section.

Author Topic: Yellow everybody  (Read 1085 times)

Jinxo

• Probationary Member
    • View Profile
Yellow everybody
« on: August 11, 2016, 12:42:15 AM »
Hi to everyone,

hope this group is still active. Looking for a casual group to game with, tried of dying alone.

I'm 44 from Perth, got my first taste of online gaming back with Tribes 2 and Unreal Tournament, but lost interest for a long time due to everyone going hard core.

Got back into MMO's play Eve Online for a while, but again too many people just out to piss you off or too hard core. Mostly play Star Trek Online, a bit of Neverwinter, Star Wars Online, and just started playing Defiance. Most of the other games I play or single player like Fallout, Skyrim, BioShock series, Borderlands and a list of others. Also have Elite Dangerous, but I need to one day buy the expansion. Also need to finish setting up Voice Attack commands for it as well.

Hope to see you around the games

Sarge

• Administrator
  • Members
    • View Profile
Re: Yellow everybody
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 06:36:55 AM »
Ahoy hoy
Welcome aboard
Still active just in hibination mode at the moment lol

I've taken a sabaticle at the moment while I go through a divorce and try and get my life in order

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Pilot (Styk3r46)

• Sarge loves the 'D'
  • Administrator
  • Members
    • View Profile
Re: Yellow everybody
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 07:08:42 AM »
Hiya Jinx... theres a few of us still kicking around.... jump on Gamvox (details in the TEAMSPEAK section) & see whos about... Im on most weekninghts

Welcome aboard.
Creating a true AI will be humanitys greatest achievement, it will also be its last. Stephen Hawking